Alseedawi Tahini is 100% pure Sesame seeds, no ingredients is added and virtually no oil separation which saves you money. Manufactured in Corby. We do like simplicity, we ensure that our consumers do not eat anything else except nutritional ingredients.
We are here to help ease the pressure from increasing consumer demand and support businesses on nutrition related requirements.
Not likewise, imported Tahini do contain pure Titanium dioxide, many add palm or peanut oil and finally import without supplier BRC Audits approval !. the opacity to visible and ultraviolet light offered by titanium dioxide protects food, beverages, supplements and pharmaceuticals from premature degradation, enhancing the longevity of the product ( Food Contact Materials and Ingredients).
TITANIUM DIOXIDE WHITE
1/ DID YOU EVER WONDER HOW A SESAME SEEDS EXTRACT ( the Tahini) COULD BE SO WHITE ?
Pure titanium dioxide is a fine, white powder that provides a bright, white pigment. Titanium dioxide has been used for a century in a range of industrial and consumer products, including paints, coatings, adhesives, paper, plastics and rubber, printing inks, coated fabrics and textiles, as well as ceramics, floor coverings, roofing materials, cosmetics, toothpaste, soap, water treatment agents, pharmaceuticals, food colorants, automotive products, suncream and catalysts.
Pigment-grade Titanium Dioxide
Pigment-grade titanium dioxide is used in a range of applications that require high opacity and brightness. In fact, most surfaces and items that are white and pastel, and even dark shades of color, contain titanium dioxide. Pigment-grate titanium dioxide is used in a range of applications, including:
- Paints and Coatings: Titanium dioxide provides opacity and durability, while helping to ensure the longevity of the paint and protection of the painted surface.
- Plastics, Adhesives and Rubber: Titanium dioxide can help minimize the brittleness, fading and cracking that can occur in plastics and other materials as a result of light exposure.
- Cosmetics: Pigment-grade titanium dioxide is use in some cosmetics to aid in hiding blemishes and brightening the skin. Titanium dioxide allows for the use of thinner coatings of make-up material for the same desired effect.
- Paper: Titanium dioxide is used to coat paper, making it whiter, brighter and more opaque.
- Food Contact Materials and Ingredients: The opacity to visible and ultraviolet light offered by titanium dioxide protects food, beverages, supplements and pharmaceuticals from premature degradation, enhancing the longevity of the product. Specific classes of high purity pigment-grade titanium dioxide are also used in drug tablets, capsule coatings and as a decorative aid in some foods.